The objectives of a liberal arts education at Hilbert are to cultivate habits of thought, methods of investigation, and ethical perspectives that will foster reasoned judgments and increase your capacity for living a full life. A further objective is to stimulate your desire for continuing the educational process throughout your life.
Our liberal arts program includes courses in humanities - art history, English, literature, music, philosophy, and religious studies; mathematics and science - biology, chemistry, and physical science; and social sciences - criminal justice, economics, history, human services, law, political science, psychology, and sociology.
Why Study Liberal Arts at Hilbert?
There are several advantages to studying liberal arts at Hilbert:
- A student/teacher ratio of 14:1.
- Day, evening, and online courses to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Chance to minor in one of more than a dozen academic areas.
- Unmatched personal attention and academic advisement.
- Opportunity to learn from top-notch professors who have real-world experience in their fields.
- Job search guidance.
- Outstanding job opportunities after graduation.
- Develop invaluable relationships with professors that last long after you've graduated.
- Lacrosse Visit Day
- Oct 4, 2014
- Transfer Friday
- Oct 10, 2014
- Columbus Day Information Session
- Oct 13, 2014