Offering an integrated curriculum, Hilbert's bachelor-level business management majors prepares you with a firm foundation in accounting, finance, marketing, business law and planning. You will gain a solid foundation in computer-based technical skills, a broad liberal arts knowledge base, and an understanding of the world of economics, business and industry. You will become skilled in organization, motivation, teamwork, networking, leadership, and ethical decision making.
Why Study Management at Hilbert?
- In the spring/summer of 2012, the curriculum was reviewed and updated to reflect current practices in the management world.
- Develop invaluable relationships with faculty that last long after you've graduated.
- Opportunity to earn college credit while interning at a variety of businesses and organizations, giving you practical experience that can lead to a full-time position at your intern site.
- A student/teacher ratio of 14:1.
- Chance to minor in leadership.
- Opportunity to learn from top-notch professors who have real-world experience in the business profession.
- Job search guidance in the profession.
- Outstanding job opportunities after graduation.
- Solid preparation for graduate school, an option being exercised by an increasing number of students each year.
- Opportunity to take undergraduate courses which fulfill graduate-level requirements in St. Bonaventure University's MBA program.
- Summer Session A2 -First Class Session
- Jul 6, 2015
- Online/Hybrid Orientation - Summer Session A2
- Jul 6, 2015
- Summer Session A2 -Drop/Add Period Ends -Last Day to Receive Full Refund
- Jul 7, 2015