InfoPass Guidelines and Procedures
The InfoPass card allows users to borrow books from participating libraries affiliated with the Western New York Library Resources Council (WNYLRC). A current list of participating libraries is provided at McGrath Library.
- McGrath Library will issue an InfoPass card to Hilbert faculty, staff, and students.
- Cards will be valid until the end of the current semester of application.
- Another application must be submitted for the next semester; a new card and ID number will be created.
McGrath Library will accept an InfoPass card from any patron who is faculty, staff, an undergraduate or graduate student from an academic library affiliated with WNYLRC.
McGrath Library will also accept an InfoPass card from any patron who is a professional researcher from a WNYLRC member library.
The library will not issue InfoPass cards to high school students.
Other libraries may have lending policies that differ from McGrath.
McGrath Library cannot be held financially responsible for Hilbert faculty, staff, or students borrowing from other libraries with an expired InfoPass card.
- Memorial Day-No Classes
- May 25, 2015
- Summer Session I -Last Class Session
- Jun 5, 2015
- ADP & Graduate Open House
- Jun 10, 2015