The objectives of a liberal arts education at Hilbert are to cultivate habits of thought, methods of investigation, and ethical perspectives that will foster reasoned judgments and increase your capacity for living a full life. A further objective is to stimulate your desire for continuing the educational process throughout your life.
Our liberal arts program includes courses in humanities - art history, English, literature, music, philosophy, and religious studies; mathematics and science - biology, chemistry, and physical science; and social sciences - criminal justice, economics, history, human services, law, political science, psychology, and sociology.
Why Study Liberal Arts at Hilbert?
There are several advantages to studying liberal arts at Hilbert:
- A student/teacher ratio of 14:1.
- Day, evening, and online courses to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Chance to minor in one of more than a dozen academic areas.
- Unmatched personal attention and academic advisement.
- Opportunity to learn from top-notch professors who have real-world experience in their fields.
- Job search guidance.
- Outstanding job opportunities after graduation.
- Develop invaluable relationships with professors that last long after you've graduated.
- CAB Easter Egg Race
- Mar 30, 2015
- Last Day to Withdraw without Academic Penalty
- Mar 31, 2015
- CAB's Hump Day Camel Hunt
- Apr 1, 2015