Management Degree options at Hilbert
The Business Department educates, mentors, and empowers undergraduate students to become ethical and polished business professionals, leaders, and lifelong learners.
There are four Bachelor of Science options in the management field at Hilbert:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Sports Industry Management
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Small Business Management
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Global Business Management
There is one option for a two-year associate degree:
Associate in Applied Science Degree - Business Management
The Associate in Applied Science degree in Business Management is designed to prepare you for entry-level positions in the business field. This flexible degree allows you to enter the workforce once you complete your degree or to continue your business studies at the bachelor-level.
- Children's Easter Party
- Mar 29, 2015
- CAB Easter Egg Race
- Mar 30, 2015
- Last Day to Withdraw without Academic Penalty
- Mar 31, 2015