Hilbert is a transfer friendly institution. Transfer students represent 30 percent of our incoming class. Students choose Hilbert for our challenging academic programs and excellent placement rate after graduation. Hilbert College maintains several unique transfer agreements with over two dozen two-year public and private colleges throughout New York State and one Canadian institution. These agreements are linked with transfer scholarship opportunities. Hilbert College's transfer policies allow for a student to transfer up to 90 credit hours into their Bachelor Degree Programs.
How to Apply
1. Apply online or paper application by request.
- College and Universities
- High School
- Advanced Placement (AP) test scores
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher is required.
- Cumulative GPA from most recently attended college will be taken into consideration during the decision process.
- The student must be in Good Academic standing with previously attended college or university.
- Students may be considered for provisional acceptance if their cumulative GPA is less than 2.0.
- Students who were academically dismissed from another college are eligible to transfer admissions following the lapse of one semester.
- An interview may be required to discuss educational plans more thoroughly.
Transfer of credits
Transfer Scholarships awarded by Admissions
Hilbert College FAFSA Code: 002735
Hilbert College TAP Code: 2083
Transfer students are eligible for on-campus housing. The cost of housing includes a student meal plan, for use at on-campus dining facilities. In order to be eligible for residence life, you must complete and submit a housing application and a housing deposit.
If you have transfer questions please contact our transfer specialist in the admissions office:
Jeannette (Testa) Delaney
Assistant Director of Admissions
A $4,000 ANNUAL TRANSFER & ARTICULATION SCHOLARSHIP, effective with the incoming class of the 2015-2016 academic year, is awarded to transfer students who have been accepted to Hilbert College when the student’s GPA is less than 3.5 (at which time they qualify for the HONORS Transfer scholarship) Students must maintain a 2.5 AT HILBERT in order to continue to receive the scholarship. There is a 3 year limit on this scholarship.
- CAB's Hump Day Camel Hunt
- Apr 1, 2015
- Relaxing in the Lounge
- Apr 1, 2015
- Easter Break - No Classes
- Apr 2, 2015