Welcome to Hilbert College!
Hilbert is a transfer friendly institution. Transfer students represent 30 percent of our incoming class. Students choose Hilbert for our challenging academic programs and excellent placement rate after graduation. Hilbert College maintains several unique transfer agreements with over two dozen two-year public and private colleges throughout New York State and one Canadian institution. These agreements are linked with transfer scholarship opportunities. Hilbert College's transfer policies allow for a student to transfer up to 90 credit hours into their Bachelor Degree Programs.
How to apply
- College and Universities
- High School
- Advanced Placement (AP) test scores
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher is required.
- Cumulative GPA from most recently attended college will be taken into consideration during the decision process.
- The student must be in Good Academic standing with previously attended college or university.
- Students may be considered for provisional acceptance if their cumulative GPA is less than 2.0.
- Students who were academically dismissed from another college are eligible to transfer admissions following the lapse of one semester.
- An interview may be required to discuss educational plans more thoroughly.
If you have any transfer realted questions please contact:
Jeannette (Testa) Delaney
Assistant Director of Admissions
- Travel Mug Making & Hot Cocoa
- Jan 23, 2013
- Live Nativity and Children's Christmas Party
- Dec 8, 2013
- Photo Booth and Sandy Candy
- Dec 10, 2013