Why Study Accounting?
Using an integrated approach, Hilbert's accounting program is designed to help you develop professional, managerial and technical competence in the profession. Coursework includes classroom lectures on accounting principles, accounting practice sets, computer-based activities, and tax-related work. Beyond this, you'll develop a diverse set of skills in communications, critical thinking and ethical awareness.
Our internship component will allow you to gain hands-on knowledge and valuable experience in a variety of internship settings, from the private to the public sector. You'll also have a chance to be a part of the Student Business and Accounting Association where you will receive peer support, mentoring and the opportunity for on-site learning visits to local businesses and organizations.
To accommodate your busy schedule, classes are offered during the day, evening and online.
Why Study Accounting at Hilbert?
There are several advantages to studying accounting at Hilbert:
- Choice between a bachelor's or associate's degree, depending on your educational goals.
- Opportunity to earn college credit while interning at a variety of local businesses and organizations, giving you practical experience that can lead to a full-time position at your intern site.
- A student/teacher ratio of 14:1.
- Day, evening and online courses to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Chance to minor in one of more than a dozen academic areas available, like business administration, professional communications or psychology.
- Unmatched personal attention and academic advisement.
- Opportunity to learn from top-notch professors who have real-world experience in the accounting profession.
- Provide you with an outstanding education that will help you meet the requirements to sit for the CPA exam.
- Job search guidance in the profession.
- Outstanding job opportunities after graduation.
- Develop invaluable relationships with faculty that last long after you've graduated.
- Summer Session A2 -First Class Session
- Jul 6, 2015
- Online/Hybrid Orientation - Summer Session A2
- Jul 6, 2015
- Summer Session A2 -Drop/Add Period Ends -Last Day to Receive Full Refund
- Jul 7, 2015