Hilbert Reads Program
Please note that this is a free event open to the community. No additional advanced reservations are available at this time and that seating will be first come first serve. Doors will open promptly at 6:30 pm.
Announcing the 2014-2015 book selection:
For more information about the book please visit http://www.neilwhite.com/.
Goals of the Hilbert College Reads Program:
- Encourage reading among students
- Create a sense of community and encourage cross-disciplinary dialogues
- Promote the mission and vision of Hilbert College
2013-2014 Selected Text - "Little Princes" by Conor Grennan
- Saturday Information Session
- Sep 20, 2014
- Transfer Friday
- Sep 26, 2014
- Workforce Recruitment Program Interest Meeting
- Sep 19, 2014