Hilbert Reads Program
The Hilbert College Reads program is a common intellectual reading experience that engages students and creates a sense of community through cross-disciplinary conversations. Every year, the Hilbert College Reads committee selects a text and invites the author to present on campus. This event is open to the local community.
Neil White presenting in Swan Auditorium on October 21, 2014.
Goals of the Hilbert College Reads Program:
- Encourage reading among students
- Create a sense of community and encourage cross-disciplinary dialogues
- Promote the mission and vision of Hilbert College
2013-2014 - "Little Princes" by Conor Grennan
- Weather Alert
- Nov 18, 2014
- POSTPONED - Fall Open House (Athletics Featured)
- Nov 22, 2014
- Cupcake Decorating Contest
- Nov 24, 2014