The Office of Multicultural Affairs at Hilbert College pledges to foster and promote the ideals of respect, civility, and appreciation of others through the community diversity pledge. We challenge students, faculty, and staff to join us in creating a community of inclusion and a space for open dialogue to educate our minds.
- To promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, civility, and appreciation of others in our campus community and beyond.
- To learn more about cultural diversity, engage in intercultural dialogues, and examine my own biases.
- To live by the Franciscan core values of our institution: service, respect, compassion, peace, hope, joy, integrity, and vision.
- To refrain from using derogatory language, discriminating behavior and to challenge stereotypes in a respectful way.
Over 400 faculty, staff, and students have taken the pledge, now, it's your turn to take the pledge!
Take the pledge by completing the form below.
- Summer Session I -Last Class Session
- Jun 5, 2015
- ADP & Graduate Open House
- Jun 10, 2015
- Summer Session A1 Ends
- Jun 26, 2015