Apply For Housing
Applying for housing is easy at Hilbert. Newly admitted students will receive an enrollment kit that includes a housing application. Returning students participate in a housing process in the spring to choose rooms and roomates.
If you need an additional housing application, download the Hilbert College Housing Application.
- Read through the application prior to filling it out and submitting the form. To complete the application process, you must also submit the space reservation and application fees.
- Once you receive your enrollment kit, fill out the housing application and mail it to Hilbert College, Office of Residence Life, 5200 South Park Ave., Hamburg, NY 14075.
- Apply In Person - Stop by our campus to submit the form and fees at the residence life office located on the first floor of Trinity Hall.
- Roommate assignments are usually sent out in July with basic mutual contact information.
- Remember to submit the appropriate space reservation fee with your completed form.
- Fill out a housing application and mail it in to Hilbert College, Office of Residence Life, 5200 South Park Ave., Hamburg, NY 14075.
- Apply In Person during the Spring lottery or stop by the residence life office located on the first floor of Trinity Hall.
You will need to send a $100 housing deposit for St. Joseph and Trinity Halls and $150 housing deposit for the on campus apartments along with a completed Hilbert housing application form to:
Office of Residence Life
5200 South Park Ave.
Hamburg, NY 14075
- Photo Booth and Sandy Candy
- Dec 10, 2013
- Therapy Dogs
- Dec 12, 2013
- Last Class Session for Evening Classes
- Dec 12, 2013