Self-Service is the College's secure student records and information portal. Students are able to access their transcripts 24/7 and register for courses when online registration is active at various points during the academic year.
While most students may already have an account on Self-Service from previous semesters, accounts are not created until the student requests the account through the Self-Service website. If you do not have an account, please click the Request Account link on the Self-Service homepage, fill out the form (System ID is your 9 digit student ID number) and click submit. If you have an account, but have forgotten your password, please click the Forgotten Password link. For both forgotten passwords and new account requests, information will be sent directly to your Hilbert Email account found at mail.hilbert.edu.
Please Note: Your Self-Service username and password is NOT the same as your other login usernames and passwords used for Blackboard, email or computer login.
Self-Service for Undergraduate Students is available at: https://selfservice.hilbert.edu.
Graduate and ADP students must access at: http://coned.hilbert.edu.
I don't have an account / I'm not sure what my account is / I've forgotten my password.
- The login information necessary for Self-Service is not tied to your general Hilbert username and password for Blackboard and the email system. At this time, it is administered separately from those resources.
- An account to access Self-Service is not created until the student requests access. Please use the Request Account link on your Self-Service homepage (see above). On the next page, you'll be asked to enter your first and last names, in addition to your student ID number and birthdate. A password and username will then be sent to your email account at http://mail.hilbert.edu.
- If you know your username but have forgotten your password, please select Forgot My Password on the Self-Service homepage.
I've tried to request an account, and the system said I already had one, but I can't remember what my username was.
- You may request that the IT Help Desk resend the Self-Service email that contains your login name. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your situation.
- If you do remember your username and have merely lost the password, please see the Forgot My Password link on the Self-Service homepage for faster service.
The system said that my information could not be found.
- Please ensure that you have entered the first and last names that would appear on Hilbert's official records, and that your student ID is 9 digits in length, adding leading zeroes as necessary. For example, if your student ID # is 123456, you would make your ID 000123456 to pass it through Self-Service. In addition, when your birthday is entered, please make sure to enter it in MM/DD/YYYY format, using slashes to separate the numbers.
- If you are confident that your information is correct, please call 716.649.7900 and ask for the Office of Student Records to ensure that all your information is correct on file.
My grades will not appear, Self-Service says I'm on a "Stop List."
- An administrative hold has been placed on your account and your grades are being withheld until the hold is cleared. Please call 716.649.7900 and ask for the Office of Student Records for more information.
After going through the Request Account or Forgot My Password process, the email never arrives.
- Please ensure that you are checking your email at http://mail.hilbert.edu. Blackboard will not contain this information.
- If the email has still not arrived, please email the IT Help Desk directly at email@example.com.