Hardware and Software
We do not recommend any specific brand of computer. We will support either a PC running Windows XP or better, including Vista and Windows 7, or any Apple-branded computer with Mac OS 10.5 or greater.
For the best experience, we recommend that your computer include the following:
- At least 4 gigabytes of RAM, more is better.
- A copy of Microsoft Office. Many notebooks include only a trial version. For a fully featured copy of office at academic pricing, please click here. Only students are eligible.
- A wireless card for wireless internet access on campus if the machine is a laptop. For residents with desktop computers, a wireless or ethernet card will suffice for Internet access.
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware software.
- A screen of at least 13" or greater (netbooks are not recommended for heavy usage).
- Campus Paving - Parking Information
- Jun 17, 2013
- The Late Look Event
- Jun 25, 2013
- Hilbert College Boy's Basketball Camp
- Jun 23, 2013