Why Study Digital Media and Communication at Hilbert?
- Challenge your mind and broaden your views
- Develop your communication skills
- Become an expert in the growing field of social media
- Four areas of concentration covering major career paths
- Internships with local media companies and organizations
- Access to equipment freshmen year
- Small classes which leads to great faculty mentoring
- A Capstone experience that will bring out your individual creativity and skills
- Professors who have real-world experience in communications and many industry contacts
- Outstanding career development department to assist with job opportunities after graduation
- New friends, creative thinking, fun projects....
Opportunities in the Department
A 24-hour Web-based streaming radio station that can be heard anywhere in the world, marks the college’s first campus-wide broadcasting endeavor. Please take a moment to listen to Hawk Radio and if you're interested in working on the station, contact Dr. Donald Vincent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the past few years the club has created a student-produced short film project. In addition to this, students have produced their own projects outside of class work. The communication club is a place to share ideas and find out what others are working on. Students are always looking for other students to help on their independent projects. If you are interested in joining the communication club, then please contact the club advisor Prof. Chris Gallant at email@example.com.