- Automatic membership upon graduation
- Free subscription to Hilbert Connections magazine
- Free, lifetime access to the college's career counseling center
- Continued library services
- Discounted membership to the college athletic facility/weight room
- Alumni grants for children of Hilbert Alumni
- 10% alumni discount on home and auto insurance with Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Membership in the Meridia Credit Union. Call 716-648-4411 for details.
- Bonaventure Advantage Program
- No Dues
The Hilbert College Alumni Association allows great opportunities for career networking and professional development through educational seminars, workshops and conferences. Staying involved can increase the possibility of meeting potential employers or employees.
You can give back to Hilbert by assisting or mentoring students, who can benefit from the practical insights and experience of positive alumni models.
For those interested in continuing their career, check out the Bonaventure Advantage Program. Recent Hilbert grads are eligible for a scholarship to help make continuing education a little easier. Contact the St. Bonaventure Buffalo Center at (716) 646-1500 for more information.
- Summer Session A2 -Drop/Add Period Ends -Last Day to Receive Full Refund
- Jul 7, 2015
- Hilbert Alumni Graduate School Decision Day
- Jul 9, 2015
- Graduate & ADP Open House
- Jul 9, 2015