Starting A New Club

Have an idea for a new student club? We encourage the formation of new clubs and organizations on campus. If you want to start a new club, first check out the Constitution of the Student Government Association of Hilbert College, Article VII, Section 1.

Next get consent from a faculty or professional staff member to serve as the club's official advisor. Then a charter must be drawn up and submitted to the SGA for approval. Charter forms can be picked up outside the SGA Office in the lower level of the Campus Center. Keep in mind that only clubs or organizations officially recognized on campus are eligible to receive SGA funding.

You can get more information by contacting the Office of Student Activities at 649-7900, ext. 335, or e-mail