Ask a Librarian
This service is available to current students and employees of Hilbert College. You may email a simple, factual, straightforward reference question to us and we will respond within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. Our email address is email@example.com.
If you have an urgent question, please call the information desk at 926-8913 or 649-7900, ext. 361. We cannot answer in-depth reference questions via this service. You will have to come to McGrath Library to research this kind of question.
Examples of factual reference questions:
- Who won the Nobel Prize for Peace in 1979?
- What is the telephone number for the Humane Society of the U.S.?
- What is the state flower of Pennsylvania?
Examples of more sophisticated questions that are impossible to answer via e-mail:
- Which has a greater effect on society, white-collar crime or street/violent crime?
- What are the long term psychological effects of child abuse?
Please include your name, email address, telephone number, and affiliation with Hilbert.
- Summer Session I -Last Class Session
- Jun 5, 2015
- ADP & Graduate Open House
- Jun 10, 2015
- Summer Session A1 Ends
- Jun 26, 2015