Internet Best Practices
- Do not open any emails from unfamiliar senders. Delete any suspicious-looking emails.
- Never disclose your password or personal information via email.
- Be careful of links in emails from unfamiliar senders.
- Be aware of where your virtual surroundings. Trust your senses. If it seems suspicious, it probably is.
- When changing passwords, never use the same password twice.
- Be aware of any unusual behavior that your PC may be displaying. It may be infected with malicious software. When in doubt, contact IT.
- Refrain from using file sharing sites or software, such as Limewire, Frostwire, Gnutella, Aries, and BitTorrent.
- Do not download files from unfamiliar websites.
- When shopping online, only give your credit card information to reputable retailers.
- Verify the security and authenticity of any online shopping website.
- Be careful of where you place your personal information, including on sites such as Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Summer Session I -Last Class Session
- Jun 5, 2015
- ADP & Graduate Open House
- Jun 10, 2015
- Summer Session A1 Ends
- Jun 26, 2015