On Campus Employment Opportunities for Current Students
Here at Hilbert College we understand that many students need to work while attending school to help cover the cost of tuition and living expenses. A convenient way to gain meaningful experience and also help to pay your bills is by obtaining employment on campus. There are several options for on campus employment. Please click here to learn more.
If interested in federal work study for the 2014-2015 academic year, please stop by the Student Finance Office and complete a work study waiting list form.
Employment Opportunties for Sudents and Almuni
If you are a Hilbert student or alumnus, the Career Development Center can provide you with a current list of job opportunities employers provide to us.
Current Job Openings
- Architecture/Interior Design
- Business Related
- Community/Social Service
- Consumer Products
- Education/Services/Child Care
- Health Care/Health Services
- IT Related
- On Campus Student Employment
- Real Estate/Development
- Social/Scientific Research
- Staffing/Executive Search
- Utilities/Energy Services
- Volunteer Opportunities
Research Employers for Opportunities
The Riley Guide: Employment Opportunities and Job Resources on the Internet
One of the best sites on the Internet for job seekers. Includes information on how to job search on the Internet, resume databases, information on international job searches and job opportunities, employer information, self-employment, volunteer opportunities and much more.
Occupational Outlook Handbook
Provides information on specific occupations, sources of career information and employment projections.
The Salary Calculator
Allows you to compare salaries between two different cities in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. The cost-of-living information is updated quarterly.
- Set salary expectations. Get a raise. Research employee salary, bonus, and compensation details.
- Prepare for interviews. Read process details and actual interview questions asked of other job candidates.
- Research company culture. Assess overall fit and identify potential concerns by reading detailed employee reviews.
- Most importantly ... Get Hired! Search our millions of jobs. Set up job alerts to get the newest jobs emailed to you as you'd like.
Check out the Bureau of Labor Statistics for national and regional information on occupations:
Are you a student or alum with a disability and interested in learning more about workplace accommodations? Check out this resource from the Job Accommodation Network:
- Last Lecture & Champagne Toast
- Apr 21, 2015
- Freshman Class Kickball Tournament
- Apr 21, 2015
- CAB's Hump Day Camel Hunt
- Apr 22, 2015