ADP Costs & Financial Aid

The accelerated degree program (ADP) is unique in that it is a hybrid program and it is reserved for adults who already have the experience of attending college. With a requirement of at least 24 credits of college experience, it is likely that prospective students may still have student loan debts from their prior experience. As a result, Hilbert is sensitive to the financial commitment it takes to return to college. Our ADP per credit rate represents a tremendous value for a private education.

ADP  Students:  B.S. Conflict Studies & Dispute Resolution, B.S. Organizational Development or ADP BS Business Management 

     Tuition                                                                                                                 $    505 /credit hour      
     General college fees $ 13 /credit hour
     Technology fee $ 50 /Term
     One time:      
     Orientation fee (first-time students only) $ 20  

 Other Charges

     Application fee (free if completed online)                                                                    $     25
     Transcript fee $ 3
     Returned check fee $ 20
     Rejected credit card fee $ 10


Students may apply for financial aid just like traditional undergraduate students. As a result, students must start the process by completing the FAFSA .

Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
To apply for need-based aid, go to List Hilbert College, federal code 002735, on the form. You must file the FAFSA to be eligible for federal and state grants and loans, Hilbert scholarships, or work-study employment. To file online, you will first need to obtain a personal identification number (PIN). You can get one at  

For more tips on filling out your FAFSA, see one of our financial aid counselors or visit You may also visit FAFSA4caster to receive an early estimate of eligibility for federal student aid. 

What Information Will I Need?                                                                            
Gather the following information before you fill out your FAFSA:

  1. Your driver’s license and Social Security card.
  2. Your federal income tax returns and those of your parents (for dependent students). Also, W-2 forms from the most recently completed tax year.
  3. Records of untaxed income, such as Social Security or AFDC benefits.
  4. Current bank statements.
  5. Records of stocks, bonds, and other investments.
  6. Business records.
  7. Your alien registration number if you are not a U.S. citizen. 

If your tax forms are not complete, you can estimate your tax information and then forward a copy of both your taxes and your parents’ (for dependent students) to the Office of Student Finance once they are completed.

Submit Your FAFSA any time after January 1 and before you start class. However, we strongly
recommend you file a FAFSA between Jan. 1 and May 1 each year to ensure plenty of time for processing and  review. Aid applications should be filed before you begin your first year and every year you attend Hilbert.

Financial Aid Award
During the spring and summer, we will be sending out financial aid award emails. They will be sent in order of when the processed FAFSA applications were received and sent to the email address listed on the FAFSA.  This email will direct you to your personal financial aid account. It will describe your financial aid package, including information on how much the government determines what you should be able to pay. This is called yourEFC (estimated family contribution). The award letter will likely include loans, grants, and maybe even scholarships. After you review and understand the financial aid, you must accept or decline each award.  There is a separate application to apply for the TAP program of the State of New York. 

Applying for Loans

There is a Federal Direct Loan website that offers additional information about the direct lending program and how to apply for loans.

Hilbert College
Office of Financial Aid
Franciscan Hall
5200 South Park Avenue
Hamburg, NY 14075