Freshman Admission Requirements
- Admission is based upon past academic performance, demonstrated ability, and personal characteristics.
- Students are considered for admission without regard to their age, race, creed, sex, ethnic background, or physical handicap.
- If necessary, an interview may be required to discuss educational plans more thoroughly.
- Students must submit a high school transcript of their grades and scores. Scores from national exams, such as the ACT and SAT, are not a requirement for admission to Hilbert, but if submitted will be used as an aid for course placement and scholarship consideration.
- All full-time or part-time students born on or after Jan. 1, 1957 are required to submit verification of immunization for mumps, rubella, and measles prior to attending college.
- Children's Easter Party
- Mar 29, 2015
- CAB Easter Egg Race
- Mar 30, 2015
- Last Day to Withdraw without Academic Penalty
- Mar 31, 2015