Job/Dept. Info for Current Students
Page Last Updated 5/13/15
Comments/concerns with this page can be sent to email@example.com
Upcoming CJ/FS &
Guest lectures, Career Center events, resume writing, etc.!!!
Go To Hilbert College Calendar
Criminal Justice/Forensic Science Association Events
Click above to link to the New webpage!!
(also linked through "Club" on the navigation list to the left)
Currently selling T-Shirts: $15
See Prof. CRN in Bogel 177
Final Exams: May 8th-14th
See Hilbert College Calendar above for a link to the schedule
Study well & good luck!!!!
Thinking about working in a lab setting?
---Biology Concentration Info ---
Save the Date:
Fall 2015 CJ/FS Career Fair & Expo
October 7, 2015
Take a look to see what's been going on with the CJ/FS Departments'
students, graduates and faculty!
New Spring 2015
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences (AAFS), Forensic Science Foundation Student Membership & Grants:
CJ Internship Contact: Ed Qualey
- Spring 2016 CJ Internship Position Application - Coming August 2015
FS Internship Contact: Mary Ann Hobar
- Spring FS/CSI Internship Position Application - Coming August 2015
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children Intern Programs
- ATF Internship Programs: rolling applications
- Internships.com - external internship postings
- The Woodrow Wilson Teaching Fellowship seeks to attract talented, committed individuals with backgrounds in the STEM fields—science, technology, engineering, and mathematics—into teaching in high-need secondary schools in Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and New Jersey. Eligible applicants include current undergraduates, recent college graduates, midcareer professionals, and retirees who have majored in, or had careers in, STEM fields.The Teaching Fellowship includes admission to a master's degree program at a partner university, plus other benefits.
For assistance with resume writing, job prep, interview techniques, etc. go to the Career Development Center!
Departmental Employment Information:
*These are specific postings/sites Hilbert Faculty/Staff are notified of; for more possible opportunites,
check with local/regional/federal job search websites, municipal websites, humans resource depts., etc.
**Revised format as of 9/23/2013 - all postings will be listed in chronological order by due date, new postings will be denoted by "New!!" untill the next update - hopefully this will make the list more user friendly - thanks!!
- New May Law Enforcement Monthly: jobs across USA: due dates vary
- Customs & Border Protection Officers: DUE 5/11/2015
- BuffaloJobFinder.com Career Fest: May 19th - Millenium Hotel
- Lynchburg, VA Police Officers DUE: 6/30/2015
- Seasonal Public Safety Ranger, NY State Park Police
- Alcohol Compliance Operation Positions: rolling applications
Job Search Websites:
- Go Law Enforcement-Law Enfocement/Criminal Justice work
- Lynchburg Virginia Police Department - contacted us to recruit students!!
- ASIS International - Advancing security Worldwide
- Best Places to Work in Federal Government
- Federal Government Jobs Opennings:
- Information for Veterans on Federal Hiring
- PoliceCareerFinder.com - National postings for Police & Campus Safety Positions
- US Probation and Pretrial Services Western District of NY
- Medicolegal Death Investigator jobs (ABMDI.org)
- American Systems - various postings
- NYS Dept of Labor - Job Openings - Thousands of jobs across NY State
- Erie County (Buffalo, NY area) Civil Service Exam List - various
- BuffaloJobFinder.com/Monster - various
- Monroe County (Rochester, NY area) Civil Service Exam List - various
- Niagara County (Niagara Falls, NY area) Civil Service Exam List - various
- Onondaga County (Syracuse, NY area) Employment listings
- Indeed.com - one search, all jobs
- Crime Scene Investigator Network Job Openings - various
- Forensic Magazine Job Openings - various
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences - various
- The International Association for Identification - various
- USA Jobs - various
- Digital Forensics Investigator News - Job Postings - various
- Loss Prevention Employment and E-Recruiting
- ASIS International - Security Job Postings
- Loss Prevention Magazine Job Posting
- Security Management Magazine Job Postings
- Summer Session I -Last Day to Withdraw Without Academic Penalty
- May 22, 2015
- Summer Session A1-Last Day to Withdraw Without Academic Penalty
- May 22, 2015
- Memorial Day-No Classes
- May 25, 2015