Meal Plan FAQs
- If I'm a resident student, do I have to purchase a meal plan?
- When do I sign up for a meal plan?
- Do I need to re-enroll in a meal plan every semester?
- How do I cancel or change my plan?
- What if I lose my meal plan card?
- What happens if I have money remaining on my meal plan card?
- How do I check my meal plan balance?
- Who do I see if I have dietary restrictions?
- Can a friend use my meal plan?
- What are the Campus Dining Hall's serving hours?
If I'm a resident student, do I have to purchase a meal plan?
All first-time resident students must purchase Meal Plan 1, giving you 19 meals per week each semester. There are three meal plan options available for returning students in the residence hall. A meal plan is not required for students residing in the Hilbert apartments but one is available for interested students. Go to our Meal Plans section for more information.
How do I cancel or change my plan?
As a resident student, you are required to enroll in a meal plan. To make changes, visit the Office of Student Finance located on the first floor of Franciscan Hall or call 649-7900, ext. 314.
What happens if I have money remaining on my meal plan card?
There are no cash refunds for meal plan dollars and the balance does not carry forward from one semester to the next. You must use your meals weekly as indicated by the meal plan.
What are the Campus Dining Hall's serving hours?
Please click on Dining Hours to learn more about the dining hall's hours of operation.
- Memorial Day-No Classes
- May 25, 2015
- Summer Session I -Last Class Session
- Jun 5, 2015
- ADP & Graduate Open House
- Jun 10, 2015