Why Hire a Hilbert Graduate
When you hire a Hilbert graduate, you will gain an employee who has:
- Developed effective communication and critical thinking skills.
- Gained on-the-job, practical experience through an internship.
- Prepared to start a job opportunity with minimal training.
- Been well prepared and educated on the latest trends and changes in their chosen professional field.
- Experience at using up-to-date computer technology.
- Advanced quantitative analysis abilities.
- More advanced problem-solving strategies.
- Acquired exceptional ethical standards.
- Learned valuable research skills.
To post an employment or internship opportunity on the Hilbert College Job Postings web site please e-mail the position posting to Katie Martoche, Director of Career Development & Service Learning at email@example.com. Thank you for thinking of Hilbert College students and alumni for your employment needs!
- The Feast of Pardon
- Aug 4, 2014
- First Year Student Orientation
- Aug 8, 2014
- Last class session for summer session A2
- Aug 19, 2014