The Office of Institutional Advancement team leads the effort to secure philanthropic support and promote the mission of Hilbert College.
Hilbert Institutional Advancement is responsible for all activities undertaken by the institution to develop understanding and support among its various students, faculty, staff, alumni, parents and friends. These activities include advancement services, alumni relations, annual and special giving, college relations (publications and public/media affairs), corporate and foundation relations, development (major and planned giving) and governmental affairs.
We are responsible for:
* Raising the Visibility of Hilbert College
* Building Tradition and Pride
* Developing Life-Long Relationships
* Securing Financial Resources
* Building Advocacy
* Brand Development
* Engaging the Local Community
As individuals charged with guiding the philanthropic efforts of Hilbert College by growing the extended Hilbert family and telling the College's story, we consider it a privilege to work with the members of the Hilbert Community while promoting our Franciscan Values:
* Hope...The desire for a future good, joined with perseverance and trust that it can be attained with
* Peace...God's love radiating from the core of one's being to others, resulting in non-violence,
forgiveness, reconciliation, and harmony.
* Service...Selflessly working and advocating for the well-being of others, especially the poor, the
under-educated, and those in need.
* Joy...A conviction - outwardly manifested in an exuberant demeanor - that throughout the good
and despite the bad times in life, the Spirt of God is always within us.
* Integrity...Firm adherence to doing what is right no matter what the circumstances may be.
* Respect...Recognition and reverence for God's presence in all creation including ourselves, others,
and the environment.
* Compassion...Heartfelt concern for another person's suffering or need, accompanied by action to
help better the situation.
* Vision...The ability to imagine what can be done with God's help.
- Memorial Day-No Classes
- May 25, 2015
- Summer Session I -Last Class Session
- Jun 5, 2015
- ADP & Graduate Open House
- Jun 10, 2015