Consider Hilbert College!
As an international student, we invite you to be a part of our close-knit community with outstanding academic programs and a welcoming learning environment.
Our location in Hamburg, New York is about a 15 minute drive from downtown Buffalo and the Peace Bridge, which connects Buffalo to Ontario, Canada.
Our 60-acre campus is located in a very safe suburban community. Hilbert currently has housing available for approximately 300 students.
To be a Hilbert student, you must have a command of the English language as classes at the College are conducted in English and your assignments, papers, and tests must be written in acceptable English.
- Admission is based upon past academic performance, demonstrated ability and personal characteristics.
- Students are considered for admission without regard to their age, race, creed, sex, ethnic background, or physical handicap.
- Students should have a strong command of both written and spoken English.
- Students should be prepared to cover the cost of a Hilbert education without financial assistance prior to the college issuing any immigration documents.
- In order to be considered for admission, results of a recent TOEFL exam should be submitted to Hilbert College; a minimum score of 500 (paper) or 173 (computer) is required.
- All full-time or part-time students born on or after Jan. 1, 1957 are required to submit verification of immunization for mumps, rubella, and measles prior to attending college.
- Proper paperwork for study in the USA is required. The paperwork necessary to apply for a student visa can be found below. Please print out the forms, fill out the information requested and attach any supporting documents required.
- Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel Mug Making & Hot Cocoa
- Jan 23, 2013
- Photo Booth and Sandy Candy
- Dec 10, 2013
- Therapy Dogs
- Dec 12, 2013